TKTX “Deep Numb” tattoo numbing cream is used for temporary relief of pain, acting as a local anaesthetic for minor surgery or cosmetic procedures. Its unique blend of ingredients delivers fast skin relief where it is needed. The formula absorbs quickly; no greasy or unpleasant residue is left on skin or clothing. Available without a prescription.
40% more numbing, fast-acting numbing action lasting up to 3-5 hours. For external use only.
Tattooing and body piercing
Laser hair removal
Permanent makeup procedures
How to use:
1. Wash the area receiving a tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a hot towel on the skin for 5 minutes. Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8″ or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover TKTX numbing cream with plastic wrap and keep warm. (The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out).
6. Leave TKTX numbing cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes before skin procedure takes place. For longer procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3-5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Active ingredient composition: 5% lidocaine, 5% prilocaine and 1% epinephrine. 10g tube.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
Keep out of children’s reach
Do not put this product into rectum
Replace cap after use
Not suitable for people who suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, any known allergies to any of the ingredients, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or having difficulty urinating due to enlargement of prostate gland. Not suitable for those who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.